tplinklogin.net Admin Login – TP-Link is one of the most popular router services out there and is probably in your home too. Today we are going to be looking at some of the easiest ways through which we can set up your router at home and get going and grinding with it. Many people buy routers on their own as your ISP always gives you a router which is probably one of the worst in qualities.
Many people might consider routers to be the key to higher speeds at your home. I myself am an avid gamer and over the years have found out that for online gaming it is not the ISP that counts but instead the router and it’s closeness to your device.Most ISP offer a basic router which has very poor range even in small houses. Some routers are so weak that they can’t even power the optical cables for Lan and WAN.
Most ISP provided routers sometimes even lack a WAN port making it utterly useless for people who have its needs. WANs become sometimes necessary in small businesses as the same internet is being transmitted from one place to the other. Most people believe that routers are only meant for WiFi by the routers can be of great help in even LAN networks. They can be used to connect many different PCs together easily to be able to host common and effective networks of file sharing. I personally find a higher Lan capacity router to be very useful considering that they can come in handy at a Lan gaming party and make sure that every PC or laptop is connected. Currently, I too am using a TP-link router for my internet needs. The procedure for the tplinklogin.net router setup is same for every router from the brand. Many people have considered buying TP link solely because of its name. It is probably one of the most popular choices in the low and mid-range pricing of routers. For heavy duty, high load and high-stress internet usage one should use better more dedicated brands like Asus which make only high-end routers for its users.
- 1 About the website: tplinklogin.net
- 2 Easy Login Details of tplinklogin.net
- 3 tplinklogin.net – Features
- 4 How To Sign up for TP-Link Router (tplinklogin.net)
- 5 Steps to Configure New or Old TP-Link Router
- 6 How to Login to your tplinklogin.net (Admin/Default Password)
- 7 How to Fix Errors on tplinklogin.net or http://tplinkwifi.net
TP-LINK is one of the most popular tech company in terms of quality as well as quantity. It is one of the most popular network solutions websites out there.
Today we are going to be looking at how TP-LINK routers are the best in the market currently. In my opinion of internet usage, I consider TP-LINK to be the top of the line for an average user. It is sleek, easy to use and super easy to set up.
These days people love plug and play devices, almost everyone is in a hurry that no one has the patience to search and lookup about how to set up their own routers. Most users these days don’t even read the user manuals completely and dive right in to use their newly bought out tech.
URL – tplinklogin.net
Default Username and Password
- Username – admin
- Password – admin
The features that you should expect from a router vary according to your buy. Mostly the different routers have different usages. Many factors are to be considered while buying a router and it features always should be taken into consideration. You can find the exclusive features written out in bold in the box that your router came in. Here are some common features that you should expect from any modern day router from tplinklogin.net.
- The routers have a high distance coverage.
- The minimum being of a radius of 100 meters.
- The router supports both ADSL as well as VDSL these days.
- Most TP-LINK routers have a high-speed limit meaning that you can get super-fast internet running on it. The minimum is that of 150Mbps and going as high as 1Gbps.
If you are a new TP-LINK user then you should follow the given list of steps that would get you to make your router up and running. Here are some prerequisites that need to be followed –
- Turn your modem and computer off.
- Connect your modem provided by ISP through the wan cable to the wan port of your TP link router.
- Connect your tplinklogin.net router to a PC.
- If the connection is through fixed line cable then directly plug in the fixed line cable to your TP-Link router.
- Power on your TP-Link router and Computer first then the modem.
Steps to Configure New or Old TP-Link Router
- Login to the website http://tplinkwifi.net & http://tplinklogin.net
- Enter your username and password ( given on the router by default ).
- You’ll need to Configure your WAN Connection Type.
- On the router’s management page, click Network > WAN on the left of the web page:
- Change the WAN Connection Type to PPPoE.
- Enter the PPPoE username and password provided by your ISP.
- Save all your settings
- Wait for some time and then check the WAN status on the status page, if it shows some IP addresses then the connection has been established between router and router.
- You are now Online and completely wireless and can easily enjoy wireless internet in the entirety of your home.
- If there is not an IP address and no internet access, please do a Power Cycle as the below:
- Turn DSL modem off first, then turn your router and computer off, and leave them off for about 2 minutes;
- Turn DSL modem on first, wait till the router gets ready, then turn the router and your computer back on.
Firstly you need to understand if your network is wired or wireless. Here are the steps that can be followed –
- For wireless connection to the TP-link wifi connection.
- Password would be given at the back of the router.
- For wired simply connect your PC or Laptop over a LAN cable.
- Visit the browser on your device.
- Enter this link – http://tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinklogin.net
- Now simply enter the username and password given at the back of your router.
If you are facing the same error (shown in the image above) while accessing the URL “tplinkwifi.net” or “tplinklogin.net” than there are only two things to consider either you are using old TP-Link Router or your router isn’t connected properly.